Join Our Proudly Particular Team
We are a family run business and our goal is to create a supportive and dynamic work environment for our staff.
We try our best to meet the needs of our employees, as well as developing them as individuals.
We also welcome coop placements and internships from the area schools
We are looking people who don’t mind rolling up their sleeves, hefting paint and tinting as well as consulting with our customers to meet their decorating needs. They can work independently and don’t mind taking on responsibility.
- Able to work shifts at either retail location.
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Cannot be overly sensitive to strong odours or latex.
- Walking – frequent walking from front to back of store and assisting customers to their cars
- Frequent standing – concrete & vinyl flooring
- Lifting – items up to 50lbs
- Completion of on line and classroom training modules for products and colours
- Computer savvy
Our Interior Decorators must be Certified or equivalent work experience and have a Driver’s Licence.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us using the form below and feel free to attach your resume.