Graber offers a full line of custom blinds (commercial & residential) including cellular, pleated, roller, solar, roman, woods, woven woods, shutters, cornices, valances and exterior solar shades. Click here to view the Graber gallery.
Today Graber is a leader in combining sophisticated style, energy efficiency, unyielding quality, and innovative design to create truly exceptional window treatments.
- Headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, Graber is part of the Springs Window Fashions family of companies, the second-largest global manufacturer and distributor of window coverings and drapery hardware. The company’s extraordinary offerings are available through independent designers, franchisors, and decorators.
- GREEN BY NATURE™
- Graber products are also an important component of green living.
- Conserving Energy. Our window coverings regulate the sun’s rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes for our consumers. Cellular shades in particular provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Protecting Resources. Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses.
- Preserving Clean Air. Our blinds and shades use GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
- Graber uses sustainable practices to manufacture our products responsibly, so that we can all enjoy a “greener” future. Conscious of the company’s environmental impact, we:
- Recycle all metals, plastics, fabrics, paper, and waste wood in our plants, diverting these materials from landfills.
- Conserve water by using a closed-loop water cooling system for plastics manufacturing.
- Design minimal product packaging that uses at least 44% of post-consumer recycled material.
- Source and process renewable hardwoods for Graber Blinds domestically, minimizing transportation and thus, saving energy.